Thursday, February 24, 2011

OMG'sh

Soo, today was a crazy day!
I went to bed about 11:30pm, 20 min later Brianna came to my bed with a cold, so I have her some meds and tried going back to bed. Well, when I was falling asleep I heard ppl (girls)screaming outside frantically!! Then there were 3 gun shots! A car drove off while there were still ppl screaming. My heart wanted to stop and I didn't know what to do, so I got up and checked to make sure my door was locked and kids were asleep. I looked out Vianney's window and seen a girl sitting on the curb, crying, uncontrollably and a guy was by her. He called the police and I heard him say they killed his friend!! I later seen the emt and police cars arrive. This happened at the house to my immediate right, the one I shared (b/c we finally got the fence put in to separate last yr) the back yard with. Anyways, just wanted to let you know what happened last night I would have never thought would happen so close to home. So because of this my whole day was off...then we had elections at church tonight and I was chosen to be one of the deaconesses from our extension! What a privilege to serve the Lord in this way! I am also the new ext. Missionette coordinator...so it will be an interesting busy year :)

No comments: