Monday, August 15, 2011

A New Experience

So, Hi! It's been a few months and I was going to write this down on a piece of paper but decided I'd blog about it here instead. You all know how great God is in my life...I can't stress that point enough. Well, last Sunday He showed Himself to me in the most amazing way.
Sunday August 7th, 2011, I was awaken 30 mun b/4 my alarm rang to get ready for church, so I felt like it was God tugging at me to get up and pray, (previously I've asked God to wake me up so I can give Him more time in prayer, I have a hard time getting up in the mornings). So I say "yes Lord, I'm up" and I begin to pray and just praise him, after about 25 min, I just began to Worship Him and I felt His presence so strong in my body, I began to feel as though I was not in my body anymore, I got numb from head to toe, couldn't move anything but my eyes, it was as if I was in another dimension...just an all around amazing experience, I was aware of what was around me, I just felt like I was not there, I thought for a moment that maybe I was dying because I began to feel something cold from the top of my head running down, I felt it come down to my lips and they just started shaking, I started breathing very heavily, I can't explain how I was feeling, comforted, hugged, loved, at the same time, yet scared for my kids...if this was the end for me, how where they going to react to seeing mommy laying there, lifeless? I said, God, but my kids...but if it's Your Will, it's my will...I closed my eyes and I remember seeing darkness but a large ring of light and I wanted to see it closer and the next image I seen was very fuzzy but looked like millions of bodies around and in the light...I tried to see closer but the next think I know it was gone...I was back and it was over. My body was covered in a cold sweat and weak for a couple minutes. I just began to weep and thank God for this amazing experience and want to seek Him more...

No comments: