Sunday, November 18, 2012

Forever and a day...

Wow, it's been forever!! I had almost forgotten I had this blogspot. But I'm coming here today with the need to vent. Please don't mind me. My life lately has been great, my hubby is just amazing and my kids are all doing well in school and well, I've been keeping busy with leading, back-up and missionettes at church and housework of course. Don't even now where to start. Our pastor was diagnosed with stomach cancer a couple months ago so that impacted my life in a big way. Marta Campos also just past away yesterday from stomach cancer. Our lives pass so quickly and at times we don't take full advantage of every situation in our lives. There is no need to get so angry with the most retarded things in the world!! Why do we focus on the way things should be? Why can't we just move along and accept changes that happen, in each situation do our best to make the best of it, or if its someone else, help him up if you can and if not, pray for him and "move on!" Let's not dig a bigger hole please! It's amazing how sometimes we stumble and fall and instead of getting up, checking why we fell and learning how not to fall again, we stay down and cry and have a tantrum until out lungs give out!! Then we get up try to run and keep falling because we don't think we need to learn what we did wrong because we do everything so perfect there is nothing left we need to learn! Wow...it's amazing. Lets be a little more humble ppl! Matthew 23:12 Says: Whoever exalts himself will be humbled, and whoever humbles himself will be exalted. Oh God please forgive me for feeling so annoyed with some ppl, I don't like it when ppl feel they are more than someone else...I guess we should all be more humble...including me. God is so amazing, he is so merciful, our pastor has been healed from the cancer, he has gone though the quimo and its almost all gone! I truly believe God has amazing ness planned in my life, family and church, can't wait to blog about so many more wonderful things He has done for us...stay tuned, I will be logging more often :). Goodnight for now.

No comments: